We have normal May conditions this year for northern California…. wind. I have cancelled all but one trip out of Eureka so far due to weather, and the one we did run the crew wanted to come in early. We get to finally look around tomorrow with an improved forecast. I expect to find what we have been waiting for, pacific halibut and king salmon biting. Rockfish and lingcod opens next Friday the 15th also. I have spots available for the weekend of the 16th and 17th if you want to get out soon.
Call Marc 707-601-3474