Eureka Fishing and Charter Rates
King Salmon, Pacific halibut, Lingcod/rockfish trips
$250 per person for ~ 8hrs or limits
– combo up salmon and halibut for $50 more per person if conditions allow
– combo up halibut or salmon and rockfish for $75 more per person if conditions allow
– charter the boat for you and your own group up to 4 people $1000 or 5 and 6 people $1500
Albacore trips – call or email to get on the “tuna list”
$460 per person for ~ 10-12 hrs or a boat full of tuna
– charter the boat for you and your own group up to 4 people $1840
– max load for tuna trips is 4 people, with few exceptions
– to book a specific day for a tuna trip, you need to reserve the whole boat and if we don’t have the weather to go for tuna it will turn into a 4 person max inshore trip @ $1000 for the whole boat, I can put you on a open load standby tuna list for specific days when possible
Bay trips- sharks/rays, CA halibut, Jetty rockfish/lingcod
– charter the boat for you and your own group up to 6 people ~ 4 hr trip or limits $600
– charter the boat for you and your own group up to 6 people ~ 8 hr trip or limits $1200
– 8 hr trips allows time for rockfishing along the jettys and halibut in the same trip if weather allows jetty fishing or two tides for halibut
– sharkin trips are usually half day only, timing based on tides that day
Dungeness Crab trips
$ 100 per person for ~ 2 hrs or limits
– up to 6 people per trip
– charter the boat for you and your own group up to 6 people $600
Whale/bird watching/marine eco tours, ash scatterings,
evening cruise on the bay or along the coast
– charter the boat for you and your own group of up to 6 people – $300/hr with a 2 hr min bay/inshore and $300/hr with a 4 hr min offshore
Custom/specialty charters available
– let me know what you are thinking
– trips from Eureka or other ports, have a vacation planned elsewhere and want to fish?
All you need is a CA fishing license and your food/drinks, we supply the rest!
We leave Woodley Island Marina from “D” dock, departure time varies based on the specifics of your trip and we’ll get it figured out upon booking.
Call Marc to set up your bookings. I always pick up if I can, but leave me a message if I can’t and I’ll get back to you asap. Feel free to text or email me with the dates you want to fish and how many people and I’ll get back to you. A deposit with a credit card number will hold your spot. Full payment is due in check or cash the day of the trip and if paying by CC add 4%. Deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are made prior to 10 days before the trip. No shows and late cancellations will be charged in full unless spots can be filled. If within 10 days and you can’t send someone in your place, 1/2 the fare will be charged unless spots can be filled. And if you are in a bind, call me and let me know. I’m pretty reasonable and would rather push your trip to another day if possible. There are a couple people a year that make me have this policy, I don’t like it but I am running a business.
Cleaning your catch and getting it to you in a bag is included in the price with the exception of tuna. I charge $5 per tuna to cut and bag for you. Please bring ice chests for your catch but leave them in your vehicle. It is encouraged that you bring large ice chests if you can take your albacore whole. Ice is provided on the boat for fish and drinks/food on tuna trips. Other trips the catch is bled and tanked in the in floor tank with fresh seawater getting them and keeping them in great condition.
Small ice chests are fine for food and drinks on the boat but I do have a good sized ice chest on the boat that can carry food and drinks for most people for the day. Private charters are allowed to bring additional ice chests if needed. Dress warm in layers as weather can change quickly (non marking shoes or boots only please). Waterproof boots are highly recommended on tuna trips and are nice thing to have on all other trips too but not necessary if you don’t have any.
707-601-3474 (FISH) Coastlinecharters@gmail.com