Eureka Fishing and Charter Rates
King Salmon, Pacific halibut, Lingcod/rockfish trips
$180 per person for ~ 8hrs or limits
– combo up 2 of these for $50 more per person
-charter the boat for you and your own group up to 4 people $840 or up to 6 people $1080
Albacore trips – call or email to get on the “tuna list”
$300 per person for ~ 10-12 hrs or a boat full of tuna
– charter the boat for you and your own group up to 4 people $1200
– live bait trips are $25 more per person
– max load for tuna trips is 4 people, with some exceptions
– to book a specific day for a tuna trip, you need to reserve the whole boat and if we don’t have
the weather to go for tuna it will turn into a 4 person inshore trip @ $840 for the whole boat
Bay trips- sharks/rays, CA Halibut, Sturgeon, Jetty rockfish/lingcod
– charter the boat for you and your own group up to 6 people ~ 4 hr trip or limits $600
– charter the boat for you and your own group up to 6 people ~ 8 hr trip or limits $1080
– 8 hr trips allows time for rockfishing along the jettys and halibut in the same trip
Dungeness Crab trips
$ 80 per person for ~ 2 hrs or limits
– up to 6 people per trip
– charter the boat for you and your own group up to 6 people $480
Whale/bird watching/marine eco tours, ash scatterings
evening cruise on the bay or along the coast
– charter the boat for you and your own group of up to 6 people – $125/hr with a 4 hr min
Custom/specialty charters available
– let me know what you are thinking
All you need is a CA fishing license and your food/drinks, we supply the rest!
We leave Woodley Island Marina from “D” dock, departure time varies based on the specifics of your trip and we’ll get it figured out upon booking.
Call Marc to set up your bookings. I always pick up if I can, but leave me a message if I can’t and I’ll get back to you asap. Feel free to email me also with the dates you want to fish and how many people and I’ll get back to you, usually that evening. A deposit with a credit card number will hold your spot. Full payment is due in check or cash the day of the trip and if paying by CC add 4%. Deposits are refundable if cancellations are made prior to 10 days before the trip. No shows and late cancellations will be charged in full unless spots can be filled. If within 10 days and you are really in a bind, and can’t send someone in your place, call me and let me know. I’m pretty reasonable and would rather push your trip to another day if possible. There are a couple people a year that make me have this policy, I don’t like it but I am running a business.
Cleaning your catch and getting it to you in a bag is included in the price with the exception of tuna. I charge $5 per tuna to cut and bag for you. Please bring ice chests for your catch but leave them in your vehicle. It is encouraged that you bring large ice chests if you can take your albacore whole. Ice is provided on the boat for fish and drinks/food on tuna trips. Other trips the catch is bled and tanked in the in floor tank with fresh seawater getting them and keeping them in great condition.
Small ice chests are fine for food and drinks on the boat but I do have a good sized ice chest on the boat that can carry food and drinks for most people for the day. Private charters are allowed to bring additional ice chests if needed. Dress warm in layers as weather can change quickly (non marking shoes or boots only please). Waterproof boots are highly recommended on tuna trips and are nice thing to have on all other trips too but not necessary if you don’t have any.
707-601-3474 (FISH) Coastlinecharters@gmail.com